A seminary professor and generous donor recently wrote to us: “My wife and I believe that deciding how to use God’s financial gifts is an important Kingdom responsibility with eternal consequences.” We could not agree more.
One student faithfully donates $20 to Blessed Earth each month; a retired pastor’s wife pledges $5,000 each year. Our ministry depends upon generous gifts like these to share the creation care message in more than forty-five countries and all fifty states. Your gifts have helped us speak at hundreds of churches and colleges and reach tens of thousands of people through our educational resources. Every gift is personally appreciated by Matthew and me.
People gave to Blessed Earth in so many ways this year—transportation, lodging, financial expertise, ministry leadership…we even had a well wisher include us in their estate planning!
To help those who wish to give more creatively, we have now established a fund with National Christian Foundation. National Christian Foundation is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). Through our fund with National Christian Foundation, we can now accept donations of the following assets:
• Appreciated securities – Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
• Real estate – land, houses, or other properties
• Business interests – ownership in closely-held businesses, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, or Sub-chapter S corporations
• Personal property – royalties, copyrights, patents, or precious metals like gold
• Restricted securities – publicly-traded securities that may have sale restrictions
• Loan notes – money owed to you through loan notes
• Estate gifts – proceeds from wills, trusts, or life insurance policies
• Retirement plans – 401Ks, IRAs, or pension plans
• Life insurance – term, whole, universal, or variable
National Christian Foundation also offers charitable gift annuities and can assist with charitable trusts.
To ask about donations in the above categories, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Traditional donations should be sent to:
You may also donate via paypal by clicking on the button below:
Thank you for sharing this journey along side of us. We are grateful!
Blessed Earth, Managing Director
Blessed Earth is an independent 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization; all donations are 100 percent tax-deductible.